- The meaning of “V”, “GV” and “GTX” within the Asolo style names: V stands for a Vibram outsole, GV stands for Gore-Tex lining with a Vibram outsole, and GTX is for a GORE-TEX® lining.
- Take to the trails and the muddy rivers with the protective comfort and reliable grippy outsole of the Asolo® Grid GV MM mountain climbing shoe.
- Polyester and microfiber upper.
- Recommended for: lightweight day mountain climbing, overnight trips, and mountain climbing on mixed trail conditions.
- Traditional lace-up style for a safe fit.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort lining assists in keeping out the wet elements whilst providing a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- A-Sport anatomic footbed provides a contoured design to suit the shape of your foot for unbelievable underfoot enhance and comfort.
- Mono-density EVA midsole is made with a new generation of compound and it offers comfort, cushioning, and stability.
- TPU toe cap for added foot protection.
- Vibram® MegaGrip compound outsole with self-cleaning lugs that increases grip on wet surfaces ad resistance from abrasion.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken the usage of size US Men’s 12, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is in line with a single item, not a pair.
Shoe Width: D (M)