Berghaus Hillmaster II GTX Men’s Walking Boots
Berghaus Hillmaster II GTX Men’s Walking Boots – Britain’s best-loved walking boots, with a new and refined design.
GORE-TEX® Technologies For 2015, Berghaus have combined with the Brasher footwear company to bring you updated, refined versions of Britain’s best-loved walking boots.
All Brasher’s classic walking boots are now made under the Berghaus brand, so you’re assured of the quality you’re used to from both these trusted names.
The Brasher Hillmaster II was Britain’s best selling hillwalking boot, and now under Berghaus the design has been refined and improved, by using super-soft Pittard’s leather, memory foam padding, and a new Vibram version of their very effective mud-shedding sole.
- Engineered for total walking comfort
- Improved heel support
- Super-soft Pittard’s WR100X leather
- Memory foam
- Revised tongue and collar pattern for enhanced comfort
- Sheep leather at collar and top of tongue
- Vibram XS Trek anti-clogging outsole
- Shock-absorbing midsole
- Cushioned and supportive footbed
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear lining
- Weight: 1492g (pair, size 9)
Click the button below to check stock levels and purchase the Berghaus Hillmaster II GTX Men’s Walking Boots for only £149.50 at Go Outdoors. UK RRP £165.00.Buy Now
Remember to check delivery times and availability at time of ordering.