Jack Wolfskin Men’s All Terrain Pro Texapore Mid M
When you’re heading into unfamiliar territory, it can be hard to guess what the paths will be like. But when you’re wearing the Jack Wolfskin ALL TERRAIN PRO that doesn’t matter. As the name implies, this trekking boot is at home on all types of terrain. From forest trails to scree slopes, this boot can handle it all.
The ALL TERRAIN PRO is designed to perform on demanding day hikes and makes multi-day backpacking trips a more enjoyable experience. The sole and entire inside of the boot are designed for improved comfort on long walks. The boot delivers the stability, support and control you need to negotiate steep, rocky terrain safely. The sole provides outstanding cushioning and relieves the strain on your muscles and joints.
It doesn’t matter if it’s pouring with rain or hot and sunny, because the boot is both waterproof and very breathable. The TEXAPORE O2+ membrane keeps your feet dry. And the breathable lining keeps things dry on the inside too.
- Weight: 1330 g/pair (Size 8).
- High-cut, stiff upper in leather and synthetic fabric for optimal stability and support.
- TEXAPORE O2+: waterproof, very breathable membrane.
- Exclusive VIBRAM trekking sole with optimal grip.
- Cushioning EVA midsole with good roll-over performance.
- PU insole for optimal cushioning.
- Stabilising TPU frame with perforations for good breathability.
- Protective heel and toe caps made of rubber.
- Low set tensioning hooks for precise lacing adjustment
Click the button below to check stock levels and purchase the Jack Wolfskin Men’s All Terrain Pro Texapore Mid M. Prices from £113.84Buy now
Remember to check delivery times and availability at time of ordering.