Jack Wolfskin Men’s Wilderness Peak Texapore Mid M
Ain‘t no mountain high enough… When you’re up in the big mountains, you need a boot that’s designed to cope with tough conditions. That’s exactly what the Jack Wolfskin WILDERNESS PEAK TEXAPORE MID was made for.
The boot has all the features you’d expect to find in a premium quality mountain boot: a high, sturdy upper, durable materials, optimal surefootedness, a crampon-compatible sole and a very comfortable, precision fit with sufficient room at the toe.
A TEXAPORE membrane reduces perspiration and prevents water ingress.
The ASI mountain guides also liked the fact this mountain boot has not one, but two lace locking positions, very good grip even on steep terrain, good support for via ferratas and an all-round abrasion resistant rand that protects the upper.
- Weight: 1540 g/pair (Size 8)
- High-cut, stiff upper for optimal protection.
- Robust leather upper with all-round, abrasion resistant rubber rand for impact protection.
- TEXAPORE O2+: waterproof, very breathable membrane.
- Exclusive VIBRAM trekking sole with optimal grip.
- Crampon compatible.
- TPU lasting board.
- COMFORT FIT PRIME: extra room in the forefoot area and additional cushioning.
- ROCK ZONE: special toe design for climbing and scrambling.
- Foam cushioning for optimal comfort.
- Low set tensioning hooks and long eyestay for precise lacing adjustment.
- Middle and top lace hooks for precision lacing.
Click the button below to check stock levels and purchase the Jack Wolfskin Men’s Wilderness Peak Texapore Mid M. Prices from £193.56Buy now
Remember to check delivery times and availability at time of ordering.