Mammut Men’s Andalo Hooded Hardshell Isolation Jacket
Mammut Men’s Andalo Hooded Hardshell Isolation Jacket is perfect for when you’re ready to go downhill. The jacket is made of an elastic hard shell material, which is completely waterproof thanks to its PFC-free DWR treatment.
Snow and dew are no match for it. To complement the cozy Ajungilak® filling, the three-way-adjustable hood, splash-proof zippers and the fixed, elasticated snow skirt prevent the cold and wet from penetrating, so that you can fully concentrate on your descent.
- Elastic hard shell material with PFC-free DWR treatment
- Water column: 20,000 mm
- Vapor permeability: 20,000 g/m²/24h
- Filled with 80 g/m² Ajungilak® OTI™ Element on body and 60 g/m² Ajungilak OTI™ Element on arms and collar
- Optimum 3-point adjustment on hood
- Water-repellent YKK front zipper
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent zipper
- 2 side pockets with water-repellent YKK zippers
- Side pocket with key clip
- Spacious internal goggle pocket with microfiber cleaning cloth
- Internal zipper pocket
- Ski pass pocket on wrist with water-repellent, concealed YKK zipper
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- Comfortable Lycra® hand gaiters
- Fixed, elastic snow skirt
Click the button below to check stock levels and purchase the Mammut Men’s Andalo Hooded Hardshell Isolation Jacket. Prices range range from £256.80 to £341.10
Remember to check delivery times and availability at time of ordering.