Mammut Men’s Cruise Hardshell Isolation Jacket
Mammut Men’s Cruise Hardshell Isolation Jacket is perfect when you’re looking to leave the first track in the snow down the mountain!
With the Cruise HS Thermo Jacket Men, you’re all set for the slopes. The robust ripstop outer material reliably repels water, while its PFC-free DWR treatment makes the hard shell jacket durably waterproof.
A fixed, elasticated snow skirt prevents snow from penetrating from underneath if it sprays up during bends or when changing direction. The Cruise HS Thermo Jacket Men’s synthetic filling keeps you warm, even when it’s cold.
- Robust ripstop outer material with PFC-free DWR treatment
- Water column: 10,000 mm
- Vapor permeability: 10,000 g/m²/24h
- Filled with 80 g/m² Ajungilak® OTI™ Element on body and 60 g/m² Ajungilak OTI™ Element on arms and collar
- Detachable hood, adjustable on three sides
- Water-repellent YKK front zipper
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper under flap
- Chest pocket with water repellent zipper
- 2 side pockets, zippers concealed by flaps
- Side pocket with key clip
- Spacious internal goggle pocket with microfiber cleaning cloth
- Internal zipper pocket with multimedia cable outlet
- Ski pass pocket on wrist with water-repellent, concealed YKK zipper
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- Comfortable Lycra® hand gaiters
- Fixed, elastic snow skirt
Click the button below to check stock levels and purchase the Mammut Men’s Cruise Hardshell Isolation Jacket. Prices range range from £359.00
Remember to check delivery times and availability at time of ordering.