Mammut Men’s Stoney GTX Hardshell Jacket
Mammut Men’s Stoney GTX Hardshell Jacket is perfectly suited to tours in the snow.
It is made of soft GORE-TEX® material with DWR treatment. This makes the jacket reliably wind- and waterproof and protects you from the conditions in the snow-covered mountains.
A synthetic Ajungilak® filling keeps you warm on cold days, while the integrated snow skirt keeps the cold and wet at bay. In addition, the jacket features a detachable, helmet-compatible hood and a particularly practical internal pocket for your goggles along with a microfiber cleaning cloth.
- Soft peached 2 layer GORE-TEX® material
- Water column: 28,000 mm
- Vapor permeability: RET<9 m² Pa/W
- Filled with 80 g/m² Ajungilak® OTI™ Element on body and 60g/m² Ajungilak® OTI™ Element on sleeves and hood
- Detachable, helmet-compatible hood
- Optimum 3-point adjustment on hood
- Water-repellent front zipper
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent, concealed YKK® zipper
- Chest pocket with water repellent zipper
- 2 side pockets, zippers concealed by flaps
- Side pocket with key clip
- Spacious internal goggle pocket with microfiber cleaning cloth
- Internal zipper pocket with multimedia cable outlet
- Ski pass pocket on wrist with water-repellent, concealed YKK zipper
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- Comfortable Lycra® hand gaiters
- Detachable, elastic snow skirt
Click the button below to check stock levels and purchase the Mammut Men’s Stoney GTX Hardshell Jacket. Prices range range from £319.99 to £414.14
Remember to check delivery times and availability at time of ordering.