Berghaus Men’s Ulvetanna Hybrid 2.0 Insulated Jacket
Berghaus Men’s Ulvetanna Hybrid 2.0 Insulated Jacket – A high performance mountain jacket combining body-mapped down and synthetic insulation for thermal efficiency and the ultimate in comfort – now available in web exclusive colours.
Built for active comfort and warmth in extreme mountain conditions, the Berghaus Ulvetanna Hybrid 2.0 Jacket uses body-mapped down and synthetic insulation to target key areas, with Hydrodown® panels where you need to retain heat, and Hydroloft® panels in areas where you need warmth with enhanced breathability.
Add the light, windproof Pertex Microlight outer fabric and Berghaus’ practical, useful construction and you have a very high-performance jacket for serious mountain expeditions.
PERTEX® Microlight outer fabric – lightweight, windproof and breathable with some stretch. A durable plain weave fabric is used in body-mapped areas for enhanced breathability, and it’s internally lined with an ultra-lightweight, fast-drying, windproof, soft and comfortable fabric.
BODY MAPPED INSULATION:
Hydrodown® in the core of the body, shoulders and over the hood for fantastic insulation, with Hydroloft® Elite Pro throughout for comfort and thermal efficiency.
- Stitch-through construction, body-mapped throughout to help regulate body temperature as you exert yourself
- Performance tailoring throughout allows for dynamic body movement while climbing and belaying
- Super fine brushed microfleece on chin guard
- Fully adjustable climbing helmet-compatible hood with adjustment at front and rear, micro-wire stiffened peak and internal stretch gaiter
- Durable Micro POM cord locks used throughout to save weight
- Two large hand pockets with VISLON® zip
- Single-hand adjustment (hidden in hand pockets) adjusts lower hem
- Lightweight YKK® VISLON® reverse coil centre-front zip
- Low-profile snug cuffs, easy-grab zip pulls
Hydrodown® is Nikwax treated to stay dry for over 16 hours in damp conditions. Sourced in the EU and processed in the USA, it’s certified from non-force-fed and non-live plucked source by Responsible Down Standard (RDS). Goose down has a 700 (US) fill power with a high 90% down plume content
Hydroloft® Elite Pro synthetic insulation is weather resistant, extremely robust and durable, providing superb warmth with enhanced breathability to allow a stable core body temperature while working hard. Hydroloft® Elite Pro is bluesign® approved
Click the button below to check stock levels and purchase the Berghaus Men’s Ulvetanna Hybrid 2.0 Insulated Jacket for only £216.00 at Go Outdoors. UK RRP £240.00.Buy Now
Remember to check delivery times and availability at time of ordering.