Mammut Women’s Aenergy Hooded Insulated Jacket
Mammut Women’s Aenergy Hooded Insulated Jacket is an insulating jacket that banks on breathable Polartec® Alpha® direct insulation material combined with Pertex® Quantum Air outer material on areas exposed to wind and cold.
The jacket is therefore vapor-permeable, as well as wind- and water-repellent, fulfilling the requirements of every mountaineer.
Stretch sections mean that you can move around optimally, offering you a great deal of freedom in the mountains.
- Very breathable Polartec® Alpha® Direct insulation material combined with vapor-permeable, wind- and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum Air outer material on areas exposed to wind and cold
- Lining-free Polartec® Alpha® Direct offers heat retention without heat build-up
- Fast-drying, stretch fleece material sections
- Elastic fleece sections on hood and upper back for optimum freedom of movement and vision when on the move
- Anatomic hood with reinforced peak
- Stretch insert running from hood to upper back for optimum freedom of movement and keeping the field of vision while wearing the hood
- Zipper with clip-down slider
- YKK Vislon® front zipper for smooth operation
- 2 zipper side pockets
- Comfortable thumb loops
- Adjustable, elasticated hem for a good fit
- Sporty, modern outdoor look thanks to high-tech seamless finish
Click the button below to check stock levels and purchase the Mammut Women’s Aenergy Hooded Insulated Jacket. Prices range from £119.00 to £181.77
Remember to check delivery times and availability at time of ordering.