Mammut Women’s Eigerjoch Hybrid Insulated Jacket
Mammut Women’s Eigerjoch Hybrid Insulated Jacket is a very breathable insulating jacket consisting of a water- and wind-repellent Pertex® Microlight outer material and a Polartec® Alpha® insulating filling for intensive skiing, climbing or mountain tours.
To make sure nothing pinches, elastic Pontetorto® stretch fleece inserts have been integrated on the sides and under the arms and, to allow unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing, the Eigerjoch IN Hybrid Jacket Women also features our Mammut High Reach TechnologyTM.
Elasticated cuffs with flat thumb loops give the wind no chance and the pockets are easily accessible even when wearing a climbing harness or backpack.
- Lightweight, elastic, water-repellent Pertex® Quantum Air material for increased breathability and freedom of movement
- Polartec® Alpha® insulation for optimum balance of heat retention and breathability for intensive stop & go activities
- Elasticity and absolute freedom of movement thanks to Pontetorto® stretch fleece sections on side and under arms
- MAMMUT® Vertical Motion Construction™ for optimized ergonomics during alpine movement sequences
- MAMMUT High Reach Technology™ for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- MAMMUT® High Visibility Backer Technology™ for high visibility in alpine terrain
- MAMMUT® Thermo Management Technology™ for optimum weather protection and comfort
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside
- Elastic cuffs with flat thumb loops
Click the button below to check stock levels and purchase the Mammut Women’s Eigerjoch Hybrid Insulated Jacket. Prices range from £165.00 to £252.00
Remember to check delivery times and availability at time of ordering.