Berghaus Women’s Extrem 500 Jacket
Berghaus Women’s Extrem 500 Jacket – A tough, weatherproof mountain jacket engineered for mobility and ventilation when facing challenging ascents.
The 3-layer GORE-TEX® makes the weather an irrelevance and provides extreme breathability for temperature comfort.
When you’re really pushing hard the side ventilation zips are an easy way to dump heat. A helmet-compatible hood and watertight YKK® AquaGuard® zips back up the jacket’s all-weather credentials and make this an optimum choice for alpine trials.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric – total waterproofing, windproofing and exceptional breathability
- Reinforced fabric at key areas – protects against abrasion from rocks, packs and the cliff-face
- Fully adjustable hood – fits perfectly with or without a climbing helmet
- 2-way ventilating side zips – dump excess heat when necessary
- YKK® AquaGuard® zips throughout – watertight backup to the fabric
- Multiple pockets – placed strategically for easy access in harness or when wearing a pack
- Tailored fit – works with the body for optimum mobility
- Bluesign® product – made in accordance with sustainable standards and processes
- Weight: 481g
Click the button below to check stock levels and purchase the Berghaus Women’s Extrem 500 Jacket for only £280.00.Buy Now
Remember to check delivery times and availability at time of ordering.