Helly Hansen Mens Expedition Extreme 3L Jacket
Helly Hansen Mens Expedition Extreme 3L Jacket is a hardshell mountaineering and hiking jacket for challenging adventures in extreme conditions.
The Extreme Expedition program is designed and developed together with our adventurers and polar guides. This durable professional grade gear has been tested to the extreme during arctic expeditions in the North pole and Antarctica.
The Extreme Expedition set is currently in use by the Norwegian Peoples Aid, trusted by professionals to protect them during challenging rescue missions.
- Extremely durable Helly Tech® Professional 3L. Nylon mechanical stretch fabric developed for the toughest conditions out there.
- 20,000gm WP & 20,000gm moisture vapor permeability
- Waterproof, Windproof, breathable & fully seam sealed
- DWR + hydrophilic lamination, nylon tricot backing. Fabric has a SUN treatment
- 80 hours color fastness to light.
- Developed together with professional explorers to achieve the ultimate expedition jacket. hard-shell fit provides maximum protection from the elements.
- CB length: 83cm
- Ergonomic, helmet compatible hood for optimal fit and protection.
- Steel wire in brim shaping maximum wind and rain shedding ability. Velcro construction around hood for possibility to attach fur.
- One hand hood adjustment at center back
- Double full storm plackets for maximum weather protection
- Webbing loops at front for mic/wire clip attachment.
- Extra large and easy grip zipper pullers, developed for handling with big gloves
- Mitten anchors on sleeves
- Front hood adjustment with lightweight cord ends for minimal distraction in heavy wind.
- Waist regulation inside pocket for optimal individual fit
- D-ring inside chest pocket for attachment of GPS system
- Durable reinforcement fabric on sleeves and CB hem
- Extra durable YKK®#8 vislon CF zipper
- 2 chest and 2 hand secure YKK® zipped pockets.
Click the button below to check stock levels and purchase the Helly Hansen Mens Expedition Extreme 3L Jacket for £600.00
Remember to check delivery times and availability at time of ordering.