Helly Hansen Womens W Vanir Heta Jacket
Helly Hansen Womens W Vanir Heta Jacket is a four-way stretch women’s softshell jacket with underarm and upper back ventilation. Comfortable, versatile, and high-performing.
Heta is a popular Norwegian woman’s name, paying homage to this jackets women’s specific design. The Heta jacket is an excellent combination of fabrics, ideal for a wide variety of conditions, when the weather is unpredictable and not all the obstacles are known ahead of time.
- Waterproof, Windproof and breathable Helly Tech® Performance, with 2.5 layer 100% polyester stretch Bluesign®approved fabric with 100% polyurethane laminate, located at hood, front body, top sleeve, cuff and back yoke
- 10,000mm Waterproofness and 10,000gm moisture vapor permeability
- Highly breathable double weave softshell Bluesign®approved with 89% polyester and 11% elastane, peached back and DWR front, located at, center front panel, back body, under sleeve and side body
- A combination of opposing benefit fabrics, which is excellent for variable conditions, when the weather is unpredictable and not all the obstacles are known ahead of time.
- CB length: 72cm
- High visibility constructed laminated hood brim
- Laminated, one hand, low profile back hood adjustment
- Back neck collar facing in brushed tricot, for soft comfort
- Soft to the face brushed tricot chin guard with front zipper rollover
- Tonal performance stripe shock cord at center front
- Under arm heat zone vented with mesh back action flaps
- Upper back mesh vent for extra breathability
- Hand pockets have bottom reinforcement for extra durability
- Lower pocket zippers hidden behind protective welt
- Laminated cuff adjuster with elastic
- Laminated high visibility hem facing
- Articulated sleeves for increased mobility
- Cord ends prevent fraying
Click the button below to check stock levels and purchase the Helly Hansen Womens W Vanir Heta Jacket for only £140.00
Remember to check delivery times and availability at time of ordering.