Mammut Men’s Alto Guide High GTX Alpine Hiking Boots
A heavy duty backpacking and alpine hiking shoe with a high tech modern design the Alto Guide High meet the full spectrum of requirements for expeditions. For hiking through snow and ice a Gore-Tex® waterproof lining and an elastic Gore-Tex® tongue keeps the ankle and foot dry.
Over exposed rock faces and ascents over boulders a very grippy Vibram® Maton sole keeps you seriously grounded.
Finally doubled, free-sliding heel straps protect the heel and provide support and 3 zone lacing holds the foot in place for comfortable hiking in the world’s toughest environments.
- Base Fit® 2.1 – improved heel support and reduced blistering.
- Motion control – ensures greater flexibility and strong lateral support.
- Memo foam – cushioning memory foam protects against high impact.
- Feetmap – lining and padding system respects the different areas of the foot.
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction – waterproofs and eliminates debris ingress.
- 3 zone lacing – customisable fit for improved comfort and support.
- Triple density – extremely robust and hard wearing.
- High cut rubber edge. Board lasted. Easy resoling.
- Material: velours leather, Dropstop textile.
- Lining: GORE-TEX® performance comfort footwear.
- Sole: Vibram® Maton sole.
- Weight: 630g.
- Recommended activity – via Ferrata / mountain hiking / backpacking.
Click the button below and we’ll take you straight to Ultimate Outdoors to purchase Mammut’s Mens Men’s Alto Guide High GTX Alpine Hiking Boots.Buy Now
Remember to check delivery times and availability at time of ordering.