Mammut Mens Trovat Guide High GTX Hiking Boots
Mammut’s Mens Trovat Guide High GTX Hiking Boots are a rugged, supportive pair of boots for demanding mountain hikers, keeping you well protected without compromising on comfort.
A seriously durable and extremely comfortable mountain hiking boot, made with a flexible leather upper that’s surrounded by a full rubber rand to help deflect scree and protect from boulder scrapes. GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort membrane lining provides full waterproof protection whilst allowing your perspiration vapour to pass out of the boot, helping to maintain temperature and keep your feet dry.
Designed with Mammut’s patented Base Fit® 2.0 heel strap system and Motion Control® design, your guaranteed to find a close fit around the laces and heel, holding your foot in the optimum walking position and preventing it from slipping or twisting.
The use of Memory Foam provides comfort around your instep, shin and ankles, and their Foot Mapping System zones each area of the boot to give your feet cooling/padding/warmth/slip or non-slip linings as required.
Finally, the sole uses Rolling Concept® technology to promote natural foot movement and prevent fatigue, finished with a grippy Vibram® outsole which is compatible with any C1 grade walking crampon.
- High cut rubber edge.
- Soft Nappa leather heel collar.
- Board lasted.
- 3 Zone Lacing Individual 3-zone lacing, personalised and adaptable binding.
- Elastic Gore-Tex Tongue Construction No formation of creases in the tongue area, easier to put on and take off.
- Vibram MT Traction II Sole Backpacking sole with high tread depth PD Cage TPU element integrated in the wedge.
- suitable for C1 crampons – flexible walking crampons.
- Recommended use: Mountain.
- Weight: 1560g (per pair)
Click the button below and we’ll take you straight to Go Outdoors to purchase Mammut’s Mens Trovat Guide High GTX Hiking Boots.Buy Now
Remember to check delivery times and availability at time of ordering.