Merrell Men’s Moab 2 Mid GORE-TEX® Boots
Merrell’s Men’s Moab 2 Mid GORE-TEX® Boots are a very versatile, fully waterproof, comfortable and stable pair of hiking boots for year-round use. They are made using durable synthetic leather and benefit from a supportive footbed, Vibram® traction and cushioning underfoot.
GORE-TEX® Merrell Moab shoes have been a favourite for outdoor walkers since 2006, known for their lasting comfort and durability. Their Moab 2 range are built using the same classic Moab last, giving you the same out-of-the-box comfort and great fit.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, exceptional breathability and waterproof performance.
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support.
- Moulded nylon arch shank.
- Air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- EVA midsole for stability and comfort.
- Vibram® TC5+ sole (5mm lug depth).
- Weight: 936g (2lbs 1oz)
Click the button below and we’ll take you straight to Go Outdoors to purchase Merrell’s Men’s Moab 2 Mid GORE-TEX® Boots.Buy Now
Remember to check delivery times and availability at time of ordering.