Scarpa Men’s Manta Pro GTX Mountain Boots
Scarpa’s Men’s Manta Pro GTX Mountain Boots are a classic mountain boot, revitalised with a host of modern features! Restyled to appeal to all generations of alpine climbers.
It has been built around the FT last and utilises Activ Fit technologies like the Autofit Collar and the Flex Point Zone, which offer new levels of comfort and dexterity. The addition of Gore-Tex membrane improves weather protection, whilst also allowing excellent breathability and moisture management.
The rubber outsole has a climbing zone in the toe area and features a much more aggressive tread pattern than the previous Manta. Impact protection, shock absorption and heel strike comfort have all been massively improved, with the more progressive flex sole ensuring greater overall comfort over longer distances.
- Suede and synthetic upper.
- Waterproof Technology: GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable lining.
- Pentax Precision XT insole.
- Pro-Fibre XT20 midsole.
- Rubber sole.
- Firm, for mountain walks over rough ground.
- Suitable for C2 or C1 crampons.
- Standard lace up fastening.
- Recommended use: Ice Climbing, Mountain.
- Weight: 1640g (per pair).
Click the button below and we’ll take you straight to Go Outdoors to purchase Scarpa’s Men’s Manta Pro GTX Mountain Boots.Buy now
Remember to check delivery times and availability at time of ordering.