Scarpa Women’s Mont Blanc Pro GTX Mountaineering Boots
Nestles pleasantly on the feet – the Scarpa Women’s Mont Blanc Pro GTX! The mountaineering boots with breathable, waterproof Gore-Tex lining guarantee wearing comfort during Alpine adventures. The upper material made of leather and synthetics sits perfectly on the feet and protects from abrasion by rocks, ice or harsh snow. The wide rubber edge protects the material particularly effectively on this sensitive area! Using the Gore-Tex lining, the shoes reliably keep moisture outside and also push body moisture outwards.
- Velour leather (contains non-textile elements of animal origin) and S-Tech material upper.
- Gore-Tex Performance liner.
- Vibram Total Traction sole with Pro-Fiber 20 insole.
- PU cushioning on heel and ball (crampon-compatible).
- 1540 g (medium size pair).
- Extras: Sock-Fit tongue construction; Padding at the ankles; Gaiter on the end of the shaft; Rubber edge.
- Recommended use: Mountaineering; Mountaineering; Ice climbing; Mixed climbing
Click the button below and we’ll take you straight to Alpinetrek to purchase Scarpa’s Women’s Mont Blanc Pro GTX Mountaineering Boots.Buy Now
Remember to check delivery times and availability at time of ordering.