If you’re looking for a great pair of walking boots look no further than the Lowa Men’s Camino GTX Walking Boots.
Designed for long-distance treks and brutal thru-hikes with a lightweight pack, the Lowa Men’s Camino GTX Walking Boot helps you log miles as effortlessly and easily as possible.
Lowa Men’s Camino GTX Walking Boots
Lighter-weight soles, slimmed-down shanks, and FreeFlex forefoot pivoting technology give you the comfort you need to bang out big days.
- Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane keeps you dry through wet and muddy conditions and allows foot sweat and moisture to escape.
- Nubuck leather upper stands up to tough days and even tougher months on trail.
- FreeFlex design improves flex in the forefoot for greater comfort over longer hikes without sacrificing stability.
- Comfortable PU midsole features SPS cushioning and Fluke technology to take the bite out of gnarly trails.
- A 5mm nylon heel stabilizer and 3mm forefoot shank provide enhanced stability without ruining flexibility.
- Balance footbed cradles your foot for an extra degree of comfort and cushioning.
- Vibram App Trail outsole delivers excellent traction over a variety of surfaces and stands up to the rigors of long-distance thru-hiking.
Save money on Lowa’s Camino GTX Walking Boots
Whats more AlpineTrek currently have a fantastic offer on their website. Take a closer look or click the button below to buy but be quick. Currently reduced from £239.95 down to only £203.96 subject to availability.
Ian KnightsBuy Online