Fjallraven Men’s Greenland Jacket
With its legendary design and durable G-1000 Eco fabric, the Greenland Jacket from Fjällräven is part of a long tradition of functional outdoor jackets. The high-quality blend of organic cotton and recycled polyester used for this jacket is both windproof and waterproof.
For protection around your head and neck, the jacket comes complete with a high collar and a comfortable hood.
For increased durability, Fjällräven reinforced the already incredibly tough material with an additional layer of fabric over the shoulders and elbows. As for storage, the Fjällräven Greenland comes equipped with two large front pockets with flaps and two chest pockets with plenty of storage.
- Outer material: 65% polyester; 35% cotton.
- Outer material info: G-1000 Eco; recycled polyester; organic cotton.
- Closure: full-length front zip, 2 way with flap.
- Hood: yes.
- Pockets: 2 front pockets with flap and zip; 2 chest pockets with flap
- Weight: 750 g (based on medium jacket.)
- Fit: Regular.
- Extras: adjustable hem and cuffss.
Click the button below to check stock levels and purchase the Fjallraven Men’s Greenland Jacket. Prices from £232.95Buy now
Remember to check delivery times and availability at time of ordering.